/Constricting Clutches & Brakes
Eaton Airflex VC products are designed to excel in severe clutching and braking applications on heavy-duty equipment. The threat of large inertia loads and sustained slippage in applications from grinding mills and marine propulsion to metal forming and oil and gas machinery make Airflex VC products the ideal choice to improve efficiency and maintain operating life.
- Ventilated construction dissipates heat rapidly
- Smaller diameters reduce contact velocity
- Torque capacities available up to 15,189,000 lb•in (1,706,629 N•m)
- Available in a variety of narrow and wide standard sizes:
- Narrow: 11.5VC500, 14VC500, 16VC600, 20VC600, 24VC650, 28VC650, 33VC650, 35VC650, 37VC650, 42VC650
- Wide: 12VC1000, 14VC1000, 16VC1000, 20VC1000, 24VC1000, 28VC1000, 32VC1000, 38VC1200, 42VC1200, 46VC1200, 52VC1200, 51VC1600, 60VC1600, 66VC1600, 76VC1600, and 76VC2000