Engineered to excel in heavy-duty braking and tensioning applications, Eaton Airflex WCSB brakes are air-applied, water- and air-cooled, multiple-disc brakes. With greater braking and tensioning control, Eaton Airflex WCSB elements are perfect for drawworks, mooring systems, log yarders and other heavy-duty equipment.
- One brake provides dynamic tensioning, static holding and emergency stopping, eliminating the need for multiple brake systems
- Specially formulated friction material interfaces with a copper alloy surface, to reduce or eliminate stick-slip characteristics
- Thermal capacities up to 3,900 HP (2,908 kW)
- Torque capacities up to 5,058,625 lb•in (571,119 N•m)
- Available in a wide variety of standard sizes: 224WCSB, 324WCSB, 424WCSB, 236WCSB, 336WCSB, 436WCSB, 248WCSB, 348WCSB, 448WCSB
- ABS/CDS Agency Approval; ATEX Certification